Thursday, March 27, 2014

Sriracha Shrimp Fried Rice

When I am looking for a fast weeknight meal, fried rice is always a great solution.  It's a delicious way to use up leftover rice, protein or vegetables.  Plus, it's all done in one pan so the clean up is a snap!

I love adding spicy sriracha sauce to give meals a kick.  I used about a tablespoon, but you can feel free to add or subtract depending on your tolerance for heat.  I also like tossing in some cashews into my fried rice to give the dish crunch.  (I might be known to snack on them during the cooking process too!)

Keep reading for the recipe…

Whenever possible, I like to choose brown rice over white rice.  In this recipe, I think brown rice tastes great.  The slightly nutty flavor of the brown rice works well with the heat from the spicy sriracha sauce.

I have tried many brands of brown rice and one is head and shoulders above the rest – Massa Organics.  Their whole grain brown rice is so outstanding it will make anyone a convert!   This whole grain brown rice is grown organically in California and can be ordered online and shipped right to your door.   Definitely check it out!

"Sriracha Shrimp Fried Rice"  

Follow this link for the recipe –>  http://ift.tt/1flS01A


via The Daily Dish http://ift.tt/1fiIdJv

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 3575582

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...