Friday, August 29, 2014

Baja-Style Fish Tacos

I have such a soft spot for fish tacos, and sometimes I simply crave them for dinner!  I think it is because they remind me of the years I lived in Los Angeles.  There's something about that combination of corn tortillas, crispy fish, vegetable slaw and a spicy kick that takes me right back to dinner at sunset along the Pacific ocean.

This beer-battered fish version is one of my favorites.  I suggest using one bottle of Corona in the recipe and serving the rest of the six-pack with dinner!

Keep reading for the recipe…

Start by making a homemade cabbage slaw with radishes for a satisfying crunch and jalapeño slices for heat.  The fish is dredged in a combination of flour, oregano and ground mustard before being dipped in an egg and beer batter.  Serve in corn tortillas with a variety of fun toppings.  I love avocado slices, a drizzle of Mexican creme and a few dashes of hot sauce.  A squeeze of lime before the first bite is a must!

Can't wait to try these "Baja-Style Fish Tacos?"

Follow this link for the recipe –>  http://ift.tt/VSpotq



via The Daily Dish http://ift.tt/1sBnnw6

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...