Sunday, March 30, 2014

Livin' The Life 3/30/2014

 NYC on a rare, non-snowy, non-rainy evening

Breakfast is coming at you soon!


City Hall in Philadelphia


After working in the Philly area for the past 5 years, I finally glimpsed the Liberty Bell.


I work out with these kids sometimes.

Muffins!


I didn't realize this situation was happening in my pantry.


I also didn't realize that spelling my name was so difficult.  

I would cut the barista some slack, but she serves me almost everyday 

and even after I tell her how to spell my name, she writes it incorrectly.


Tiramisu drink at Max Brenner


Love how they bring out the coffee at The Spotted Pig.

Of course I had a spot of Bailey's as well.


More snow last week. Whyyyyy?


Geometric shapes and shadows make me happy.


At Talde. Ordered the Lobster Tom Kha.  So delicious!

Dinner ended here...Cocoabar!

 I bow down to those Meyer Lemon chocolates.  They're both salty and sweet!


 I will leave you with this!

These are my friends.

(Well, we just met the lady who works at Cocoabar that night, but she seems pretty awesome.)



via The Bitchin' Kitchin' http://ift.tt/1hPedWm

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 3542095

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...