Friday, November 8, 2013

Tropical Cinnamon Roll Muffins

This quick and easy breakfast treat is the perfect weekend indulgence!   I would describe it as the ideal hybrid of a cinnamon roll and a cheese danish, in the form of a muffin.  Best part?  It's only 4 ingredients!

Keep reading for the recipe…

The recipe comes from the 2004 Pillsbury Bake-Off contest.  The Bake-Off is an annual event where one lucky home cook wins a whopping $1,000,000 grand prize for their recipe!  This weekend I am thrilled to be traveling to Las Vegas to cover the 2013 contest.  100 finalists from all over the US will prepare their recipes and vie for the coveted prize.   

Follow along the adventures via Twitter and Instagram!

This recipe from a previous contest caught my eye and I couldn't wait to whip up a batch!  I loved that the recipe creatively uses the Pillsbury Refrigerated "Cinnabon" Cinnamon Rolls.

Tomorrow I am going to hop on an early morning flight from New York to Las Vegas for the contest.  I don't know about you, but for me, a trip to the airport isn't complete without that intoxicating aroma of Cinnabon.  That sweet, cinnamon scent fills the terminal and lures me in every time.  Since I will be covering the Pillsbury Bake-Off, I figured I would make these at home for my breakfast on-the-go!

The refrigerated dough is cut into quarters and pressed into muffin tins.  Then a combination of crushed pineapple, orange marmalade and cream cheese fills the center.  After they come out of the oven, icing is drizzled on top.  Enjoy them warm from the oven!

Excited to give these "Pineapple Orange Blossoms" a try?

Follow this link for the recipe –>  http://breakfast.betterrecipes.com/pineapple-orange-blossoms-1.html



via The Daily Dish http://www.betterrecipes.com/blogs/daily-dish/2013/11/08/cinnamon-roll-muffins/

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 3575582

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...